The TréBooth is a one of a kind addition to any party, event or wedding! The set up is super simple and all handled by a TréBooth attendant who will be there the entire event to help guests interact with the photo booth. Set up generally takes 30 minutes to one hour in length, don't worry though, this time is not billed and will happen before the scheduled booth start time. To ensure that the TréBooth has the easiest time being setup, make sure to check off the following:
1. SPACE - Make sure to leave as much space as possible for the photo booth to be setup. With the open-air design of the TréBooth, it requires a little more space than the traditional inclosed photo booth setup. More space means more people can fit in each photo which means MORE fun. We recommend to have at least a 9 ft. x 9 ft’. square blocked off for TréBooth, if there's more space, we can extend the backdrop to up to 12ft to really get some awesome huge group shots!
2. LEVEL GROUND - Level ground is crucial to ensuring the TréBooth is safe and not going to be knocked over. This is for the safety of the equipment but more importantly your guests. If outdoors, level cement is preferred. The TréBooth cannot stand on gravel or dirt.
3. HIGH CEILINGS - To make sure the backdrop is as tall as possible, high ceilings above 8ft work best! This way people can raise their arms, jump around and still be in the photo!
4. POWER - The TréBoot needs 1 dedicated 3-pronged outlet within 20 feet of wherever the booth is. Gotta have power to have fun!
5. *WiFi* - This one is an extra bonus! If you would like the TréBooth's social sharing options to be enabled, WiFi at the venue is a must. With WiFi, guests can instantly share their photo to social media straight from the photo booth or the dedicated iPad sharing station.
6. PROPS - TréBooth provides a bunch of amazing high quality props for every event! However, if you'd like to provide some of your own props, feel free to add them into the mix!